Tell me your story...


Let me tell you about a place i've been, a place i've seen... A place that took the last breath away, A place that was the hope of one day...It is a square of no great history, no battles nor glory... It is a place were the story ends, in midst of the simplest lands.

What if this all that your story amounts to? 

a story of nothing spectacular, the norm is what it abides to, and the lead character was not of my creation, i've scribed down the details of that life in the walls that surrounds the nerves that builds up my existence. In peace i existed with little conflicting reasoning, i was because i was, i had no greater meaning for the life i had. merely a ripple in time. 

What if you are not even the lead character in your own life story?


I am an extension of existence
I occupy a space in time

I live as I breathe,
I die as I cease …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conceited self

When the moon doesn't shine.

Barely floating