No thank you, don't take a picture of me


What happens when u pose for a picture, does that snap entraps your soul in a digital existence, are you hence never forgotten. What is it about ourself worth that is so significant to be immortalized in some manner. I do not like this business of having my picture floating in the realm of cyber space. I do not want my face to be known before we ever meet; i do not care for you to research me, for i have no claim of greatness to be worth the documented reference. No matter what advances you make to the human race it is the idea that remain and not the man behind the idea. Some names carry on as the creators named their contribution to humanity in their own names, earned vanity at its peak. I do not want you to remember my face, remember my soul my spirit, for my face and my body were just vessels of my existence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conceited self

When the moon doesn't shine.

Barely floating